What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work or to improve their efficiency. Cookies also help website owners understand how visitors interact with their websites.
There are different types of cookies:
- Session Cookies: These cookies are temporary and are erased when you close your browser. They are used to remember your preferences during your visit to the website.
- Persistent Cookies: These cookies are stored on your device even after you close your browser. They are used to remember your preferences or actions across multiple visits to the website.
- First-Party Cookies: These cookies are set by the website you are visiting.
- Third-Party Cookies: These cookies are set by a third-party website separate from the website you are visiting.
- To provide and enhance our services.
- To analyze how our website is used and improve its functionality.
- To remember your preferences and settings.
- To personalize your experience and provide relevant content.
Types of Cookies We Use
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly, and they cannot be switched off in our systems.
- Analytics Cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, such as which pages are most popular. This information is used to improve our website and enhance the user experience.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver relevant advertisements to you and measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features.
- Targeting Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver personalized content and advertisements based on your interests and browsing behavior.
By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device. You can manage your cookie preferences through the browser settings on your computer or mobile device.